Thursday, April 22, 2010

EEG


Yesterday I went to Children's Hospital at 8 A.M. in the morning for an EEG. An EEG is a test they do to determine how you're brain functions. They place a lot of metal electrodes on your scalp with sticky paste so they can measure you're brain waves. First the flash a strobe light in front of your face to see if you have a seizure. I didn't but it made my face twitch like crazy. Then for five minutes they made me blow on a pin wheel for five minutes. The last thing they made me do was ask me to fall asleep. That was the best part of the test. Here's a picture of me all hooked up:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mom says I looked like a Cyborg... whatever that is. That's it for now. I should get the results within the next week. Thanks for keeping up with me.

2 comments:

  1. scary stuff! the wires look like your hair. glad to see your still smiling through the test :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one test I have not had. Anxiously awaiting the results. Love you xx Grandma

    ReplyDelete